Avocado contains a lot of nutrients that moisturize and nourish hair and skin; it leaves them very healthy and strong. Avocado contains healthy unsaturated fats, and it is a great source of many vitamins and minerals like; vitamin A, B-6, C, E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc. All these vitamins and minerals are very important to use topically to your hair and scalp.
Also, Banana contains numerous vitamins and minerals like; vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, Protein, Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc. It‘s a very excellent fruit for moisturizing the hair and control frizz, especially in the summer days. When you use Banana on your hair, you may not need to apply harsh chemicals, such as permanent creams, which harm hair and scalp and cause baldness for men and women.
If you suffer dry hair, breaks, split ends, dull or frizzy hair, the best natural hair mask to use is Avocado and Banana hair mask. When mixing these fruits together, you will get effective results in preventing hair breakage, dryness, frizz, and improving hair texture so fast you’ll see the result after the first application. Here’s the recipe:
Avocado Banana Hair Mask
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1/2 whole Avocado
- 1/2 large ripe Banana
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- One egg yolk
*You can double the amount if you have very thick or long hair.
- Clean and peel the Avocado and Banana, then cut them into small pieces.
- Add the fruits to a mincer or blender, then add the oil and egg yolk to them.
- Run the blender for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Divide your hair into small sections.
- Apply the mask to each section from roots to ends with a gentle massage.
- Allow it to stay for 20 to 30 minutes, and then rinse it off completely with warm water, then apply shampoo and conditioning, and finally combing.
Important Note: Bananas contain a lot of fibers, so you should rinse your hair very well with a large amount of water and use any shampoo as your choice.
Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Recipe
Here is another amazing recipe with Avocado, but this time, it is made by Avocado oil and Shea Butter feeder for damaged, very dry, frizzy, and curly hair; it makes wonders. It brings super-smoothness to very dry or curly hair by enhancing gloss and eliminating dryness completely with the most moisturizing formula.
You can use this formula as a leave in conditioner or as a hair mask. Also, you can use it as a body moisturizer for very dry skin. This mixture nourishes your hair from depth to out and contributes to renewing and protecting from heat and bad weather. I think you’ll love it.
Ingredients you‘ll need:
- ¼ cup Avocado oil – “I Highly Recommend to Use Now Avocado Oil”
- ¼ cup Shea butter – “I Recommend to Use Raw and Organic Shea Butter”
Add the Shea butter to the microwave in order to melt or use a double boiler. When it has completely melted, pour the oil into it and flipping with a spoon. Leave to cool.
You can use this formula after the shampoo on damp hair like any hair cream or leave in conditioner, or you can apply as a hair mask before washing about an hour. Repeat the method twice a week for best result.